Israel, officially the State of Israel, is a country in Western Asia, located on the southeastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea and the northern shore of the Red Sea. It has land borders with Lebanon to the north, Syria to the northeast, Jordan on the east, the Palestinian territories of the West Bank and Gaza Strip to the east and west, respectively, and Egypt to the southwest. The country contains geographically diverse features within its relatively small area. Israel's economic and technological center is Tel Aviv.
• Gilgal 3 * Tel-Aviv (BB) 724 USD
• Ginot Yam 3 * Netanya (BB) 810 US Dollars
• De La Mer 3 Tel Aviv (BB) 916 US Dollars
• Townhouse 4 * Tel Aviv (BB) 1005 US Dollars
• Sea Park Hotel 4 * Netanya (BB) 1072 US Dollars
- Air ticket (Baku - Tel Aviv - Baku).
- Stay at the hotel for 10 nights.
- Transfer (hotel - airport - hotel)
| Note: In addition, a visa is required - 69 USD.
| Price is for one pax in room for double.